General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Allow the Client to Select multiple quantities from our Price Lists

One of the Add-Ons for my Price List is additional hours of Photography. Can you make it so that the Client can select "How many" of each of our Add-ons they can get their estimate on?
    As well, they may wish to order additional Albums, etc. and right now they can only select 1 of each.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Thank you so much for the feedback! That’s a great idea and I’ll start seeing about implementing it. It’s not a simple update so it might take me awhile to write and launch it, but I’ll announce it on the vendors list when I do.

In the meanwhile, maybe make each add-on a different number (“Add-on 1: 1 album, $100” “Add-on 2: 2 albums, $200”) until the fix is launched?

Thanks again for the feedback, super valuable!

• create a "Weather on my Wedding Day" date-picking tool

it would let people compare dates and locations for things like average high temp, chance of rain, chance of a heat wave, chance of a cold snap, chance of a perfectly beautiful day, sunset time, etc.

3 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)

That’s a great idea! Might be a bit hard to implement (we’d need to grab weather data from some kind of service), so I’m looking into that and will add it to our dev list. :) -Tracy

• Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base